Mountain Communities Fire Safe Council (MCFSC) is seeking to add qualified contractors to our roster.
Companies MUST be able to provide the following:
- Photocopy of State Contractor’s License renewal with expiration date
- Photocopy of LTO-A License renewal with expiration date
- Photocopy of Contractor’s Worker’s Compensation Policy with list of all covered employees and copy of most recent audit
- Photocopy of Liability Insurance Policy and Coverage Limits: $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate; including Loggers Broadform Liability coverage either within that limit, or in a separate limit, with MCFSC listed as additionally insured
- Photocopy of vehicle liability insurance for all vehicles: limits not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate, with MCFSC listed as additionally insured
- List of owner(s), employees, and cell phone numbers where applicable. Include written verification, noting that each employee has a U.S. Department of Justice I-9 form on file in your office
- Quarterly payroll reports (March, June, September, December)
- Current list of equipment for fuel reduction/fire prevention work
If interested, please complete the form below and a staff member will be in touch.